Skip to main content

AOTCF BLOG SPOT


 


EPHESIANS 10 -20
Put on the Whole Amour of God that you might be able to stand against the wiles of the Devil.
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

      1.  Beyond your limits
Lord, I want to see myself as You see me. I want to agree with Your thoughts about me so that I become the woman and wife You designed me to be. Break down the walls of fear and pride that keep me from knowing who I became when I embraced Jesus’ sacrificial love on the Cross.
I invite Your Holy Spirit to convict me of any sin that I have committed that separates me from the full knowledge of You and my place in Your family.

Scripture References: 1 Corinthians 2:16; Proverbs 16:18; Philippians 4:6; John 16:8; 2 Peter 1:2; Ephesians 2:19

    2.  A Prayer for Your Mind
Purify my mind, Lord. Transform my thoughts by the power of Your Word. Show me where and when my thoughts about ______ do not agree with Your thoughts. Ignite in me an unquenchable desire to see him as You see him. Let Your Holy Spirit be my husband-appreciating coach, pointing out to me his noble and praiseworthy attributes.

Scripture References:  2 Corinthians 7:1; Romans 12:2; John 14:26; Philippians 4:8

3. A Prayer for Your Heart
I need Your help to guard my heart against bitterness, selfishness, and temptation to pursue the attention of other men. Be my gentle shepherd. Lead me away from the activities and relationships that would keep me from prioritizing our marriage over every other earthly relationship.

Scripture References: Proverbs 4:23; Ephesians 4:31; Philippians 2:4; Mathew   6:13;  Psalm 23:1; Hebrews 13:4

4. A Prayer for Your Influence
Thank you for the influence you have given me in ________’s life. Use me to affirm him, his purpose in Your kingdom, and the gifts You have given him. When he looks into my eyes, I want him to experience Your love and compassion. When he hears my voice calling his name, let him hear Your voice delighting in him. When he hears me talk about him, confirm for him the value of his life as Your creation.

Scripture References: 1 Peter 3:1; Ephesians 5:1,33; Zephaniah 3:17

5. A Prayer for His Relationship with God
Inspire _____ to live in obedience to Your Word. Remind him of the peaceful and confident life You deliver when he lives out Your instructions. I want his heart and mind to be brimming with joy and peace. Because of His relationship with You, his life will be hope-filled!

Scripture References: James 1:22-25; Isaiah 32:17; Romans 15:13

6. A Prayer for His Thoughts
My heart’s cry for ________ is that he would know You, the God of the Bible, and know who he is to You. Tear down any misconceptions that he has about You. Help him to see that You are the God that gives 1 Corinthians 13 love: patient, kind and enduring love to him. I invite You to teach him Your character and roles in his life. Help him to know You as his defender, his counsellor, his shepherd, his comforter, his encourager, his Savior, and so much more.

Scripture References: Isaiah 6, 9:6; Psalm 18:1, 23:1; John 15:26; Luke 1:47

7. A Prayer for His Character and Will
You created ______ to reflect Your strength and confidence. Oh, that Your Holy Spirit would shield _____’s eyes from the world’s self-sufficient idea of manhood. Nurture in _______ a willingness to surrender his will and run this race to accomplish Yours.

Scripture References: Genesis 1:27 Psalm 37:7; Acts 5:39; 1 John 2:16-17; Hebrews 12:1


8. A Prayer for Your Communication
Grant us Your wisdom when addressing difficult subjects. Let us see and hear the other’s heart with the spiritual wisdom that You freely give. Teach us to speak truth to each other in love. As we navigate these days together, let our words and actions toward the other be compassionate, humble, patient, gentle, and kind.

Scripture References: James 1:5; Ephesians 1:18, 4:15; Isaiah 11:2; Colossians 3:12

9. A Prayer for Your Unity
Lord, I declare that the same power that raised Jesus from the dead is fighting for me and ______ so that we live together operating as one.
Let the challenges of life push us forward into total dependence on You to remain together.
I trust that taking up our cross and laying down our lives for each other will lead to an amazing life of love together. We are one. Teach us to think as one, not selfishly or independently. With Your moment-by-moment leadership, we will finish the race together.

Scripture References: Romans 8:11; Genesis 2:23; 1 Corinthians 1:10; Proverbs 3:5, Psalm 62:5; Luke 9:23; Romans 15:5-6; 2 Timothy 4:7

Senior Pastor 
Rymon Rizk  
Ark of Truth Christian Fellowship







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PASTORAL CARE

God – the True Shepherd The word Pastor comes from Latin word shepherd. Pastoral Ministry is Leading God’s people. A leader’s roles and responsibilities are to educate people through the word of God and provide Christian counseling in a therapeutic environment. The idea starts with God himself, God Shepherds and governs the Nation of  Israel and Leads his people through a wilderness experience to a land with much promise and provision a place of stability and safety . Pastoral Care comes from the most famous description Psalm 23. The Psalm the Shepherd leads, guides, feeds, comforts and protects his sheep. The true Shepherd ensures the eternal security of his sheep. In John 10:27-28 We can see this ultimately in the true Shepard illustrates his people his followers his sheep in verse 27  My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28  And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand

Ark of Truth Christian Fellowship

                                                                                                                                                                                                                               ARK OF TRUTH CHURCH CONSTITUTION  WHAT WE BELIEVE IN THE PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES 5.1 HOLY SCRIPTURES 1 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God by which we understand the whole Bible to be inspired in the sense that holy men of God were moved by the Holy Spirit to write the very words of Scripture. 2 Divine inspiration extends equally and fully to all parts of the original writings. The whole Bible in the original is, therefore, without error and, as such, is infallible, absolutely supreme and sufficient in authority in all matters of faith and practice. 3 The Bible is the authoritative Word of God, (meaning God Breathed) but is, in reality, the complete revelation and very Word of God inspired by the Holy Spirit. Christian believers today re